What's new

Instant Kava Review Moi

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
This one has an interesting texture to it. Very clumpy compared to other instants I've had, but mixes readily with water. Taste is about as inoffensive as it gets.

I drank one tablespoon about as soon as I got it and that put me in a fairly good place. So I drank another and BAM, it actually hit me pretty hard for an instant. And it's lasted for a pretty good amount of time for an instant, about two hours or so. Excellent stuff. I'd guess I could get about 5-6 serves out of this $20 order which is really excellent for an instant.

Last edited by a moderator:

CanAwa

1 kava 2 kava 3 kava COUCH
Damn I should have threw in a small order of this instant !! Hopefully Chris will include some in his upcoming sample packs!!

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
I'm really diggin' it these days. It's my my new quick goto at the end of the work day. 2 and 1/2 half teaspoons in two cups of lemonade on ice is an easy and great refresher. I often will sneak in a second before dinner. Sets your evening up perfectly. It's a must try :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Had my first ever wake 'n' krunk with this instant this morning. This stuff is a little scary.

D

Deleted User01

Both instant and Micronized are scary easy to use. Dump it in your orange juice or morning coffee. But It's great for the man on the go! You can justify it by saying the Mo'i is very heady and so I can do a lot of stuff and not fall asleep.

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
A little fix me upper won't hurt anyone every now and again :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk