What's new

Instant Kava Review Mo'i

Beanie

Kava Enthusiast
This is the easiest kava to drink by far very smooth so top marks for taste brilliant. I do find it gives slight relaxation and lifted my mood a bit too. Doesn't make me sleepy so a good one for during the day. Still think i might have a bit of reverse tolerance going on. Got some micronized mahakea on order from GHK so quite excited about this :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
You can definitely bump up your dosage, are you stopping at 1-2 tsp ? I'd repeat that a couple times and see if it doesn't bring you any further. If not, then I'd stop and try again the next day.
I think you may have rated the taste 'shells' the opposite of what you intended. I think 5 shells would indicate the most bitter. I'm looking forward to see how the Mahakea hits you, don't be shy on dosing, just give a little time between. ::happyshell::

Beanie

Kava Enthusiast
Oops yeah that was a mistake certainly not bitter at all. Yeah gonna up the dosing and see what happens. im looking forward to the mahakea too, read a lot of cracking reviews about how potent it is!! :)

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
@Beanie. Another great review from Kava Beanie!!! (y)
I'm using Mo'i instant right now too, so I'm also interested in what you think of the mahakea.
(see my other post to you on how to change your Bitter Rating, just let me know if have any problems) ::happyshell::

Thom Yorke

dancing on a wire with both ends on fire
Have some Moi micro on the way hope its a 5 star for me as i luv heady! Whats all this reverse tolerence stuff I hear about and how does one fix the problem?

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Have some Moi micro on the way hope its a 5 star for me as i luv heady! Whats all this reverse tolerence stuff I hear about and how does one fix the problem?
If you're already enjoying the effects, you're probably not experiencing much (if any) reverse tolerance.
The solution to the problem is a good one, drink more kava. That, with some patience and persistence, gets you through.

Last edited:

Beanie

Kava Enthusiast
@HeadHodge :) I've tried changing it on my mobile but my mobile can be tricky and it wasn't doing it. Be at work tomorrow so can nip on the computer and do it then if I have any probs I will give you a shout!!
@shakas - upped my doses last nite and I did feel happier so it is working :)
@Thom Yorke - micronized mo'i, nice one (y) look forward to reading your review :)