What's new

Most euphoric strain from GHK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Moi. Hanakapi doesnt always sit well with me for some reason. It is potent and euphoric. Hanakapi is a body buzz and has a euphoria slightly similar to alcohol for lack of a better comparison but the euphoria from moi is more of a chatty happy go lucky kind of euphoria

r45t4m4n

Kava Curious
Moi tends to give me a stomach ache the whole day after consuming, really good kava though other than that

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
Moi tends to give me a stomach ache the whole day after consuming, really good kava though other than that
I have had the exact same issues in the past. One of the reasons I use Moi sparingly.

Papa Kea has by far been the most euphoric strain for me. Extremely potent too. I also notice the least next morning effects with this one. I don't do a lot of kava mixing but this is one I will mix with other kava to add some extra feel good to, especially heavier strains. One of my favorites.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
Moi. Hanakapi doesnt always sit well with me for some reason. It is potent and euphoric. Hanakapi is a body buzz and has a euphoria slightly similar to alcohol for lack of a better comparison but the euphoria from moi is more of a chatty happy go lucky kind of euphoria
@ThePiper
Have you tried the latest Hanakapi Ai release? The root hair version... I have some old Hanakapi from before and even though it is very potent, I get a very uncomfortable effect from it. It's hard to explain but it just doesn't feel right. The newer root hair bags work very well for me. Great balance of heady/heavy.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
When did the root hairs begin being sold. I have a batch from 2015 that i reffered to and had a batch in 2014 that was incredible to me, heavy and energetic at the same time

gaia.tree

Kava Curious
I must have been drinking non noble garbage for many years, cuz I am freakIng out about the combination of Hanakapi Ai and Papa Ele Ele. I have been drinking this all day and I have never felt this kind of euphoria from Kava. I drank a lot of health food store shit and random kava bar stuff before this , almost gave up on Kava but this combo is balls to the wall good vibes! I think I like it better than cannabis which is saying ALOT

Señor Chuggs

Friend of Kava
OMG I'm drinking moi micro as I type.... #sorrynotsorry

I really need to try moi and boroguru medium grind. I've been drinking them in micro for the past few weeks and I know they'd be super super smooth and awesome if I prepped.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
that new Honokane is one of the most euphoric strains I've encountered. Not in a social way but just straight up euphoria and krunk.

Reactions: Myk
Status
Not open for further replies.