What's new

Multitasking and the AluBottle

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
So Im a big fan of "Killing two birds with one stone" and the AluBottle really allows me to do that while I'm wandering around my house just shaking away.

But tonight I discovered something that doesn't work out so well while rattling the AluBall - Peeing while standing up. It's a recipe for disaster.
That being said, anyone else try to shake it up while doing something else and have it backfire terribly? And if so, mind sharing with the class?

I hope this is the right section for this . I know it's a little light hearted in nature but I have to beleive I'm not the only one who flew too close to the sun.

Jacob Bula

Nobody
So Im a big fan of "Killing two birds with one stone" and the AluBottle really allows me to do that while I'm wandering around my house just shaking away.

But tonight I discovered something that doesn't work out so well while rattling the AluBall - Peeing while standing up. It's a recipe for disaster.
That being said, anyone else try to shake it up while doing something else and have it backfire terribly? And if so, mind sharing with the class?

I hope this is the right section for this . I know it's a little light hearted in nature but I have to beleive I'm not the only one who flew too close to the sun.
I have drank kava while using the bathroom with no problems many times. I've never made it while going though lol.