What's new

My boss rocks!

D

Deleted User01

I know of at least 2 on/off members here who take Kava for Fibro. They take the more sedating and heavier kavas. I think if everyone in the office was on kava, you would be like a Hippie Commune where everyone did get along. Hey, you don't have to love everyone to death ... just treat everyone with respect and understanding.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
It was cute yesterday as she took a tablespoon instead of two teaspoons of her morning Mahakea and she got all sleepy. I am excited for my bag of Mahakea to land today. I never had a body kava before and only sampled it that one day she shared.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Oh, she got all sleepy and stuff huh? I hope Kava is not the new "roofies" in the office. :rolleyes: Maybe you guys should all ask for raises when she gets all sedated and nice. :LOL:
Yeah she accidentally couched herself at work. I work for local gub'mint so we get lowerings instead of raises LOL. Boo-hoo the economy is falling, the economy is falling, better run and hide Chicken Little. The only raises are our health insurance costs lol.

D

Deleted User01

Don't get me started on Health Ins. I must pay close to 12K for that and I still ended up with a 1600 dollar tab at the hospital for some minor Trigger Finger Surgery. So I talked to the Dr. and we decided to get the thumb, ring finger, and index finger done all at he same time to save future visits. In a word, Ouch! :eek: Welllll, this time it was my right hand and that's a whole nuther' bucket of worms compared to your left hand. Every try wiping your butt with your left hand? :arghh: Good luck with all that! :LOL: So I could go on and on about paying all that money for Ins. and still having a big tab at the hospital but I already did that and I'm worn out and tired of hearing the sound of my voice. :mad:

K

Kava Steve

Don't get me started on Health Ins. I must pay close to 12K for that and I still ended up with a 1600 dollar tab at the hospital for some minor Trigger Finger Surgery. So I talked to the Dr. and we decided to get the thumb, ring finger, and index finger done all at he same time to save future visits. In a word, Ouch! :eek: Welllll, this time it was my right hand and that's a whole nuther' bucket of worms compared to your left hand. Every try wiping your butt with your left hand? :arghh: Good luck with all that! :LOL: So I could go on and on about paying all that money for Ins. and still having a big tab at the hospital but I already did that and I'm worn out and tired of hearing the sound of my voice. :mad:
you must do some research on your drs... Just read a nationwide study where they found in every state almost a 50/50 split on providers including hospitals who do insane markup.... They found that one of the most common treated problems (sinus infection) was billed at $10,000 some places and $2000 other places...

on another note check out Premera Insurance if it's available to you... They don't allow in network drs to gouge you even on your out of pocket expenses... My wife works there answering claims questions and the other day told me she got a call from a lady who wanted to know what her out of pocket expense would be for breast reduction.... $20

D

Deleted User01

First off, my Dr. only charged 600 dollars and she suggested we do more fingers so I wouldn't have to pay the outrageous outpatient Hospital charge. She was on my side and I love her to death for that. Humana does just great with any meds I order but the deduction on hospital expense just doesn't hack it.

K

Kava Steve

I would check into Premera, breast reduction surgery is now not minor... $20 out of pocket is impressive