What's new

my post moved? forum help?

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
hey guys,posted a few things in the kava lounge,when I went to look for them again they were all in the new members forum? any idea why this is? do they automaticly go there because im new here?

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I moved them there cause you're posting a mile a minute man! Generally if people have been here only 2-3 weeks I move them over there because some people watch that forum specifically to give advice on individual cases and the lounge is more for like general discussion.

D

Deleted User01

Hey, I'm going to go the new members section to see what @Bradley666 is posting. By the time a lurker becomes a member, he has absorbed a lot of information and has a lot to say on the subject. I guess you could call it "pent up posting syndrome". :D

D

Deleted User01

@Bradley666 and @kavadude, I just reviewed Bradley's posts. I still don't understand why the posts were moved to New Members. I think they belong in the forum section where "we shoot the shit" so to speak. They look like all the other posts and they will taper off as time progresses (like they do with us all). I may not understand the rest of the story but I'm just saying .... However, I don't want to make an issue of it. I just don't want to discourage @Bradley666 from posting whatever is on his mind. So @Bradley666, thanks to the admins, we are all waiting for your next post with "baited/kava breath". :LOL: (For those that don't know the saying, it is "waiting with abated breath".)

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
didn't even realize there was even a shoot the shit forum! haha :D
Im not new to forums,just this one...
Im sorry if I post to much lol,I usealy just write reviews on stuff I like or try,kava or what not...
Once I get my feet planted firmly with the hole kava world lol,will try and help newbies like myself with questions an what not,we have all been there at one time or another! hahah

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
didn't even realize there was even a shoot the shit forum! haha :D
Im not new to forums,just this one...
Im sorry if I post to much lol,I usealy just write reviews on stuff I like or try,kava or what not...
Once I get my feet planted firmly with the hole kava world lol,will try and help newbies like myself with questions an what not,we have all been there at one time or another! hahah
Definitely no need to be sorry. Your posts are welcome here 24/7 :)

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
haha awesome,thanks...
This place is pretty cool,very laid back..everyone is nice and helpful,Im glad to see no drama and other shit that
goes on on other forums,it just ruins the hole thing...
Im guessing the KAVA itself has a role in making all the folks around here happy and Kalm,haha