What's new

My vacation Kava didn’t make it to the airport

Nickavalas Turtle

Kava Curious
Arrived in Orlando with the family last night after flight issues out of Baltimore and many lost hours with the rental car company’s incompetence. My half pound of Pouni Ono didn’t make it into my luggage somehow. It was there then it wasn’t. Alluballs and shaker are here.
Where is the best and closest bar to get medium grind? I’m kinda desperate lol

Went to Hollywood studios today. It was fun. Hot outside. Kids melted down. Off to the pool

Nickavalas Turtle

Kava Curious
Arrived in Orlando with the family last night after flight issues out of Baltimore and many lost hours with the rental car company’s incompetence. My half pound of Pouni Ono didn’t make it into my luggage somehow. It was there then it wasn’t. Alluballs and shaker are here.
Where is the best and closest bar to get medium grind? I’m kinda desperate lol

Went to Hollywood studios today. It was fun. Hot outside. Kids melted down. Off to the pool

Forgot to say exactly what area I’m in. Hilton grand vacations at seaWorld

RevRad

Kava Curious
It was left at home or the TSA took it? If it's the TSA you should really contact them and report loss/damage to inspected luggage. They have no business taking completely legal supplements from passengers' baggage, hell, they're not even supposed to interfere with illegal drugs, they're supposed to call the police if they have a concern.

Nickavalas Turtle

Kava Curious
It was left at home or the TSA took it? If it's the TSA you should really contact them and report loss/damage to inspected luggage. They have no business taking completely legal supplements from passengers' baggage, hell, they're not even supposed to interfere with illegal drugs, they're supposed to call the police if they have a concern.

There wasn’t even any documentation that our luggage was looked at. Not sure. I think the wife missed a pile of stuff

Nickavalas Turtle

Kava Curious
Did you get yourself sorted? Hope you're enjoying your vacation!
I ended up so busy with the kids and exhausted every night that I barely needed it. Had 4 packs of Kava candies that helped. My skin desperately needed it. Had some rough recovery days and it looked like flaking alligator 2 days ago but it’s improving. Honestly I probably needed to attempt to “dry out”. Was feeling like the Kava was saying to chill on it. Wasn’t getting the benefits and was nauseous a lot. At least I’ll come home to a fresh half pound tomorrow.

Successful trip. I basically kept my cool all vacation and spoiled my kids rotten in all the parks. Greatest Dad Ever.... for now

Nickavalas Turtle

Kava Curious
We all did but this is what I look like from my shoulders down. It’s been a week but I’m busting open my Pouni Ono now. Decided to hydrate extra heavy for a while and go half my typical dose to calm this burn down​
I don’t think the pics do it justice. I also just lathered myself up with Amlactin. Last pic was my side. Here’s my back

Attachments

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
That’s not so bad. Stay hydrated and moisturize (武汉加油) and don’t let it get so tight that your skin splits.

I’ve found that exfoliating or just taking long, scrubby baths helps the dry dead skin come loose. Without kava, our skin secretes more oil that keeps the dead skin layer from turning into scales. It’s those scales that hold the skin TIGHT.

Over time, the young cells growing underneath end up bunched together and more prone to splitting. So drink water and scrub good when you bathe.