What's new

Nangol noble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Thomas

Kava Enthusiast
So I ate like an hour previous to this. Loaded three tbs in an alubottle. Two washes. Very mild effects. Tossed two more tbs in, two washes and within 15 mins the most intense rush I’ve ever gotten from kava came over me. Word for the wise, BE CAREFUL with this one. Holy mother of god. Extremely stoney. I should have just waited it out on the 3tbs. Overkill!!!

10/10 for potency. Gonna get some good sleep tonight.

Do not drive on this!!!

Hoping there won’t be a hangover!

Ben Thomas

Kava Enthusiast
Once I’m dialed in i figured sleep would be inevitable. The rush is seriously so aggressive and so intensive you have to be awake to experience It. 6 hours of sleep for work tomorrow is gonna have to do because I’m KRUNKED

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
So I ate like an hour previous to this. Loaded three tbs in an alubottle. Two washes. Very mild effects. Tossed two more tbs in, two washes and within 15 mins the most intense rush I’ve ever gotten from kava came over me. Word for the wise, BE CAREFUL with this one. Holy mother of god. Extremely stoney. I should have just waited it out on the 3tbs. Overkill!!!

10/10 for potency. Gonna get some good sleep tonight.

Do not drive on this!!!

Hoping there won’t be a hangover!
Yes, it's definitely a strong one. Best to take it slow so you don't overdo it. You shouldn't get any substantial hangover, as long as you stayed hydrated. It is a wonderful, noble kava.

If you could add a review when you get a chance, I'd really appreciate it. You too, @TJo. Thanks!

Ben Thomas

Kava Enthusiast
Yes, it's definitely a strong one. Best to take it slow so you don't overdo it. You shouldn't get any substantial hangover, as long as you stayed hydrated. It is a wonderful, noble kava.

If you could add a review when you get a chance, I'd really appreciate it. You too, @TJo. Thanks!
Of course I will

Status
Not open for further replies.