What's new

Nangol Noble

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Ordered a pound of this as well. I see @Judd Rench has given up the metric system as weight measurements. I figured he would eventually since we all referred to the US system when addressing his products.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Ordered a pound of this as well. I see @Judd Rench has given up the metric system as weight measurements. I figured he would eventually since we all referred to the US system when addressing his products.
That is great. I truly realized the simplicity of the metric system when I was training to become a scuba instructor. A liter of fresh water weighs 1 kg, whereas a gallon weighs some ridiculously odd amount. This helps figure the buoyancy of objects when using equations. Also, there is an additional atmosphere of pressure every 10 meters a diver descends, or every 32.8 feet. Metric measurements are so much simpler and more precise, it's just crazy we never switched over.

@Kapmcrunk is right. We switched because people kept referencing our products after converting to Imperial in their heads. If you can't beat 'em join 'em.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Ordered this. FWIW, I couldn't check out with paypal, got a 502 bad gateway error from paypal.com, not sure if the problem is on their end or yours. Card worked fine though.

TISGOD

"The effects smack you in the noggin with an uplifiting euphoria and increased focus. After a couple hours the feeling sneaks away quietly, but leaves a residual contentedness."

My kinda Kava - Don't see it on the website though?

Any ideas Judd?

T

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
"The effects smack you in the noggin with an uplifiting euphoria and increased focus. After a couple hours the feeling sneaks away quietly, but leaves a residual contentedness."

My kinda Kava - Don't see it on the website though?

Any ideas Judd?

T
Should be there. Here's the link.

blindy107

Kava Lover
Ordered more Monday morn. No shipping info yet. Judd!! I am fahreaking ouuut! Haha

Hey did you get my emails regarding the paypal issue? Just want to make sure the problem is on my end and not an issue with your site or paypal.

Thanks

blindy107

Kava Lover
Dude it's a solid root for sure. I just got halfway through my 5-6tbsp batch of grog and feeling great. Unfortunately I bought some lechon on my way home and the smell drove me to eat some before achieving rootiness. But that's ok...

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
impossible to resist the crunchy, fatty, porky siren song(scent?) of lechon...it tempts even the strongest of will to devour it before achieving full rootiness.

Ceraton

Heavy Kava Drinker
Almost finished with what's left of my koniak. Definitely anxious to get my hands on this after I get payed Friday.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Almost finished with what's left of my koniak. Definitely anxious to get my hands on this after I get payed Friday.
Sorry to hear about the anxiety. I've heard there's this root called kava, and that people in the South Pacific like to make a beverage out of it, and that it really helps with stress and anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.