What's new

Powdered Kava Review Nangol Noble

Winning Shenanigans

Kava Curious
I enjoyed this Kava a lot when I did it in the right circumstance... Apparently Nangol means earthdiving Kava Kava and I get that... I went to Six Flags with a ton of this Kava and no Kava I've had before would be anywhere near a match for that experience. It was also good for dancing and karaoke on the town, as well as action movies... Sadly I mostly wasted this Kava in all honesty. I am a daily drinker and it was not beneficial for my current life style I am at a point in my life where I have to spend a lot of time studying and reading at night and this kava did not match that... It made me feel invincible and who wants to waste feelings of invincibility on studying at home or getting the day to day stuff done?? (which I enjoy doing normally a little krunked). I will probably buy this kava again for weekend warrioring. But it is probably not a good nightly kava unless you are an extreme person (and if that sounds like you welcome to your new favorite Kava Kava strain :)

Side note-- if I was comparing Nangol to alcohol it would be way better for hanging out at home and going out and doing something extreme or that could cause you anxiety.

F3TU5

Kava Enthusiast
Almost all my anxiety happens at home so this one is perfect for my home life. Good review dude