What's new

Powdered Kava Review Nangol Noble

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
This is my favorite sedative/heavy kava to date. I drank it and 40 minutes later didn't know what hit me! I had to lay down and take a nap for a few hours to reset my kava clock. I woke up 3 hours later still a bit groggy. Amazing sedative/body pain relief, for someone like me (prefers headier kavas) this checked all the boxes. My only anxious thought was; "Can I make it to the bed without tripping on anything"
Terrible taste, but Se la Vie...

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

Nice review. Bad tasting ... so what! I wash my mouth out when I drink kava whether I need to or not. For me, Kava is good medicine. If I want good taste, I'll get me a nice craft beer.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Nice review. Bad tasting ... so what! I wash my mouth out when I drink kava whether I need to or not. For me, Kava is good medicine. If I want good taste, I'll get me a nice craft beer.
It's a review Deleted User01, it is not always all positive, correct me if I am wrong...That's kind of the point!?

Tfin

Kava Enthusiast
Tried this for the first time last night based on your recommendation @MudMonkey
Used 7 tbsp of powder in my nut milk strainer, two cups of hot (not boiling) water and kneaded for 8 mins. Added 5 large ice cubes to chill.
I'm still new at all this but wow! I've never had a kava hit as fast as this one did. I only drank one coffee mug full and felt krunked. Major heady affects for me. I noticed that the grind seemed to be of a much finer grind than others I've had so I wonder if more product made it through my strainer bag? Either way, fantastic product.
I still have a mug left in the fridge for when I get home this afternoon. I'm also interested in trying this in my AluBall with this. Again, thanks for the recommendation, spot on.

Jungle

Kava Curious
Tried this for the first time last night based on your recommendation @MudMonkey
Used 7 tbsp of powder in my nut milk strainer, two cups of hot (not boiling) water and kneaded for 8 mins. Added 5 large ice cubes to chill.
I'm still new at all this but wow! I've never had a kava hit as fast as this one did. I only drank one coffee mug full and felt krunked. Major heady affects for me. I noticed that the grind seemed to be of a much finer grind than others I've had so I wonder if more product made it through my strainer bag? Either way, fantastic product.
I still have a mug left in the fridge for when I get home this afternoon. I'm also interested in trying this in my AluBall with this. Again, thanks for the recommendation, spot on.
Did you use your Aluball?

Tfin

Kava Enthusiast
Did you use your Aluball?
I have now and actually prefer the AluBall with the Nangol over traditional prep. The AluBall seems to let less sediment through than my strainer bag. The Nangol seems to be of a finer grind than other medium grinds I've tried.

Piper Methysticum

Let Kava Take The Wheel
I recently got some Nangol Noble after reading this review and I agree it is a good Kava especially for the price. For daily Kava drinkers this is also a good money-saving alternative being that other similar products are in the $50 per pound price range.