What's new

Nene and 11 Yr together?

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
Have you had this combo? What was it like? If you haven't, what do you predict? What goes up, will come down?

Mr. Rooted

Keepin' Austin Krunk
Never tried, but 11 yr is pretty solid for blends. I like Nene and Mo'i because its an intense, yet clean blend. 11 yr and BKH Boroguru is mind blowing, but you have to be careful... it's a wild ride.

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
Never tried, but 11 yr is pretty solid for blends. I like Nene and Mo'i because its an intense, yet clean blend. 11 yr and BKH Boroguru is mind blowing, but you have to be careful... it's a wild ride.
I have all of these in my collection. I am working with a few days of hangovers after 11 Yr so I am wondering if it will be best suited as a glowing tablespoon on top of something else. 11 Yr and BKH sounds annihilating.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Maybe since 11 year gave you a hangover, you should try other varieties, by themselves, and see how those treat you before experimenting with blends?

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
Yes, I am only inquiring for the sake of conversation and investigation. I am going to isolate everything I can in order to collect valid datalactones.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I mixed the 11-year waka with other things, mainly because the waka didn't really punch my buttons. Mixed I enjoyed it more. I think I probably mixed in some KavaBoy.