What's new

NeNe or Kava Supreme for Cold/Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperyPyrone

I'll have the pyrones with some pepper, please.
^ or anything else anyone could recommend that I might have on hand in my Arsenal ?

PepperyPyrone

I'll have the pyrones with some pepper, please.
Yeah just on the light side to take my mind off feeling bad, Nene actually brought down my fever last night. Felt great today. I wonder if the anti inflammatory effects of kava are the culprit or it could have been coincidence. The world may never know. @kavamehameha Now I want to try mixing Nene and Kava Supreme!

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
I too have pneumonia ..
Known as a wind/ heat condition in Chinese medicine .
A cold is completely different treatment
Considered wind/cold that enters through the back of the neck .

Both are benefited by a diaphoretic . Which helps facilitate breaking a fever for flu. And getting rid of excess cold in the body from the common cold.
Go get peppermint tea.. make 3 or 4 hot cups of it ... chug them down as fast as you can without Burning yourself.. bundle up and hop under a sleeping bag. And sweat it out. Then shower and wash everything and get fresh air .
The fever is your body's response to pathogens. You want to facilitate it not stop it .

On a side note I've had to cut down my kava usage because of losing so many fluids from the flu and pneumonia ! So be careful of that aspect and extra water !

Status
Not open for further replies.