What's new

Powdered Kava Review Nene - Revisited 8/2023

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
cpReview
{"Grade":10,"Potency":10,"Mind":2,"Body":7,"Anxiety":10,"Sedative":7,"Taste":"10","Preparation":"","Duration":"","SideEffects":"","Headline":""}
Gourmet Hawaiian Kava's Nene is legit the best. It's like a trip to the Hawaiian Islands in a cup. I've tried plenty of kavas in my time, but this one hits different.

Right off the bat, Nene greets you with this real nice, earthy but clean smell. Nothing too strong, but it's got this "get ready for something good" kinda vibe. And let me tell you, it does not disappoint.

The flavor is where Nene really shines. It's got this fresh and creamy taste, unlike a lot of kavas which can be bitter. It's smooth and gentle, but not too weak - kinda like a good ice cream on a hot day. And the freshness? Top-notch. It's like they've picked the stuff, brewed it, and it's in your cup in no time. Good job, Gourmet Hawaiian Kava.

The effects are just as killer. It's calming, relaxing, and it's got this mellow happiness to it. It doesn't knock you flat or anything, it's more like a chill vibe that hangs around for a good while.

It/s one of my all-time favorites.

This Kava deserves 6 Shells!