What's new

Forum News New Bookmark Feature.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Ever found a post you wanted to remember for later? Ever see a recipe for a killer kava drink you wish you could easily bring back up? Well now you can. We now have a "bookmark" feature. This allows any user to create a list of posts they can easily reference for later.

If you'll turn your attention to the top of the webpage, you'll now see a new tab called "bookmarks" such as the image below:
bookmark3.png

If you click it now, you'll see an empty page where your bookmarks will be stored.

How to actually use the bookmark feature:

If you see a post you'd like to keep for later click the "Bookmark" button adjacent to the "report" button.
squanch.png

After you press the "Bookmark" button you'll be met with an overlay such as this one:
bookmark2.png

Fill out the various options and click save. You're then good to go! Once you click on the "Bookmarks" tab at the top you'll be met with the following screen where you can browse all of your bookmarked items.
bookmark4.gif

I hope this will help our new and seasoned kava users alike. Enjoy!

-Kapm

verticity

I'm interested in things
Sweet! That's awesome. I don't know how many times I have had to use Search to try to find a post I half-remembered.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Awesome!! (y)

This will definitely be useful to help me remember those gems of information I can always remember but can never find.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I feel I need to underscore this bit of information. Every new feature or addon we install (including this one) is a direct result of your donations. Thank you, everyone. As awesome as this site is, it's a direct reflection of the members base. We have great members.