What's new

New Dried Kava Premium Quality!!!

G

Gopd_CleanKava

I made in my Lab (Vanuatu) several test to be able in drying kava (not sun dry!) and i am really satisfied about the results.
Kava innovation
When i put a punch of chips or Body roots into water for /3/4 hrs, Kava come back freshly green again!
Because i get out 90% of the gas that sun-dry kava has in!
So know you can make green Kava from dried kava and enjoy a super strong kava, + the earthy test is gone almost 90% and the system i do is 100% natural, no additives or whats so ever!

Lorenzo from CleanKava.
Vanuatu IslandS Paradise.jpg

Collecting Kava from a paradise Island in Vanuatu in 2019.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I don't believe this vendor speaks English as a first language, which is why it's formatted the way it is. They've been contacting me for a few days, and want to be a vendor to sell to the European market.

Their website:
Looks like they also carry ginger. Located in Luganville Vanuatu.

If you have more pictures @Gopd_CleanKava, please share them with us. That one is beautiful.

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
I don't believe this vendor speaks English as a first language, which is why it's formatted the way it is. They've been contacting me for a few days, and want to be a vendor to sell to the European market.

Their website:
Looks like they also carry ginger. Located in Luganville Vanuatu.

If you have more pictures @Gopd_CleanKava, please share them with us. That one is beautiful.
Lets hope that they find qualified people who is able to guide them regarding the European market

G

Gopd_CleanKava

I do speak English, French, Italian, Bis-lama Fluently with other languages notions.
Buy they way for your information, i do also Ginger Powder, Turmeric Powder, Black and white pepper, Piment Powder, Coconut oil, Nangay oil, Tamanu oil, only high quality.
;)

Your Friend Y. Lorenzo
IMG_20190727_135016.jpg

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I do speak English, French, Italian, Bis-lama Fluently with other languages notions.
Buy they way for your information, i do also Ginger Powder, Turmeric Powder, Black and white pepper, Piment Powder, Coconut oil, Nangay oil, Tamanu oil, only high quality.
;)

Your Friend Y. Lorenzo
View attachment 10738
My bad. So sorry!

I hope those looking for kava can find you.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Hi Lorenzo,
Welcome to the forums. You mean that you use some machines for drying your kava that preservers more of the green aroma? Not sure what you mean by the "gas" in kava..

G

Gopd_CleanKava

Hi Lorenzo,
Welcome to the forums. You mean that you use some machines for drying your kava that preservers more of the green aroma? Not sure what you mean by the "gas" in kava..
Ok, to get out 90% gas from green fresh kava, is simple!
Once it has been peeled it has to drown into big recipients of water,
Note: we use only: anti UV filter system to be sure that water has no calcium and clean from bacteria.
It takes around 24Hr before chopping then into chips or cubes
Hope i got it.

Many thanks for your interest

Take extra care

Lorenzo

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
HI Lorenzo, thank you. I meant what kind of gas are you talking about? I am just trying to understand your point about "gas" and how it relates to the taste/smell of your dry kava. Apologies if I misunderstood it.

G

Gopd_CleanKava

We are working on waiting for freight quote and i will get back to you soon!
Thank you

Lorenzo

G

Gopd_CleanKava

My friend i really would like to have my flash Banner with Kava Forums, would you like kindly help me with it?

Thank you my friend

Hear from you soon.

Lorenzo

G

Gopd_CleanKava

Looking for other rare variety of Noble Kava.jpg

Hello my friend here we are looking for a rare variety of Kava and at the same time we found a beautiful kava named Paralasul witch is noble and 6/7 years old!!!
Have a nice day

Lorenzo

ObiWan

May the Brew be with you
How do you deliver to Europe? Do you have a mail center inside the European Union (e.g Poland) or do you ship from Vanuatu directly to the buyer? This would be a problem for most european Kava drinkers because in most European countrys Kava is illegal and confiscated by the customs agency. You may contact Dariusz Krzysiński from Olimpia in Poland. He is selling Kava in Europe and is probably interested to import from you.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Also, there were 666 comments in this section of KF, so I wanted to nudge that number up. I'm really superstitious about those kinds of things.

I once had $666 dollars in my checking account and went and bought a candy bar in the blowing rain.
Good on you mate. After my own heart. Not even superstitious I say. Those numbers are no fancy myth. They have true power, for something massive and ultimately monstrously oppressive on this planet, literally conjurers and wizards.

To sport those numbers for fun and giggles, as many unwitting souls do, is to wear an emblem of support in their honor.

kasa_balavu

Yaqona Dina
Also, there were 666 comments in this section of KF, so I wanted to nudge that number up. I'm really superstitious about those kinds of things.

I once had $666 dollars in my checking account and went and bought a candy bar in the blowing rain.
There are six major kavalactones. Add them together and you get eighteen. Divide eighteen by three and write down the result three times side by side and you get the number 666. Coincidence? I think not!

::shell::::shell::::shell::

I've just now attempted to delete some of my old comments in this subforum to bring the number of total comments back down to 666, because three shells of kava containing the six kavalactones is just what we all need.

Last edited: