What's new

New guy here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, thanks again for the warm welcome, you must all be on Kava, :happy: In Hawaiian history it was said that when 2 waring chiefs came together to talk, they would always drink 'Awa first and then talk, I guess they knew if they did not drink the 'Awa then things would get out of hand and unruly. :D
The link to my website is here--- www.GourmetHawaiianKava.com , remember I just started the site so I will always be adding more info and soon an endless supply of some of the best 'Awa that I can grow. Aloha nui loa to all.

Chris

D

Deactivated Account

G'day Chris. I'm always perplexed (spelling..I'm fully crunked atm) as to why only vanuatu drink it fresh..maybe the better question is why don't other cultures do it as well. It's just so much better for me. It seems a shame to have fresh roots & not mince & drink straight away.

Cheers

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hay Nemo, most if not all pacific cultures have and some still do drink the fresh 'Awa, here in Hawaii it is still very popular to drink the fresh root.
But you are right, it would be better if more would do that, maybe if they added some 'Awa into the sea rations for our troops or put it in the water supply of alkida Spelling???? I am just like you right now but maybe a bit worst. :wacky:
More of the world needs to drink Kava. :D Aloha.

Chris

violet

Do all things with love
But you are right, it would be better if more would do that, maybe if they added some 'Awa into the sea rations for our troops or put it in the water supply of alkida Spelling???? I am just like you right now but maybe a bit worst. :wacky:
More of the world needs to drink Kava. :D Aloha.

Chris
♪♩ ♫ ♩ I'd like to give the world a shell ♩ ♩ ♫ ♩ ...

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Ok, Chris. You're set up as a vendor, and there is now a forum for Gourmet Hawaiian Kava. There is also a review section for product reviews inside the forum when you get up and going.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Ouroboros, thanks for the warm welcome. We do have pizza hut :D
I have just about all the important info on kava and even some not so important, I have papers from Dr Lebot of research he was doing on kava and this was before his book came out, his book "Kava The Pacific Elixir"
I have studies done from many different colleges and other scientists and a lot of them are from Hawaii. I have tons of actual kava root analysis and I have years of my own studies and research as well as my drinking, growing and processing kava. That is why I tend to ramble on so much, I have so much info on kava in my head. Aloha to all.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.