What's new

New harvests and blend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
Hi Chris @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava , do you have any new harvests coming up? Also are you still planning to make your special blend you were talking about last year? I think it was supposed to be a particularly "heavy" one?

thanks!

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Chris @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava , do you have any new harvests coming up? Also are you still planning to make your special blend you were talking about last year? I think it was supposed to be a particularly "heavy" one?

thanks!
Hi Vorticity, I will be offering the blend very soon and I am sure you will all like it very much, in fact it will be coming out with my next newsletter very soon. So if your not signed up to get my newsletter then please do sign up, there is always a discount for the newsletter members, you can sign up here---- Fresh Harvest Newsletter. Aloha.

Chris

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
Hi Vorticity, I will be offering the blend very soon and I am sure you will all like it very much, in fact it will be coming out with my next newsletter very soon. So if your not signed up to get my newsletter then please do sign up, there is always a discount for the newsletter members, you can sign up here---- Fresh Harvest Newsletter. Aloha.

Chris
Hi Chris, what's the breakdown of the blend?
thanks

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Chris, what's the breakdown of the blend?
thanks
Well let me tell you about this blend. There is a little of this, a little of that, a pinch of this and a pound of that and a lot of love and care and Hawaiian sunshine. :D
Well I start with Papa Kea and finish with some Nene and there is also some Moi in there with a touch of Ophikao and Kumakua. :hungry:
Aloha.

Chris

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
Well let me tell you about this blend. There is a little of this, a little of that, a pinch of this and a pound of that and a lot of love and care and Hawaiian sunshine. :D
Well I start with Papa Kea and finish with some Nene and there is also some Moi in there with a touch of Ophikao and Kumakua. :hungry:
Aloha.

Chris
Thanks Chris. :)
Is that in descending order of composition? So is it an even split between the 5, or more like 40/30/20/5/5 ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.