What's new

New Hawaiian kava in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, I just put 2 new Hawaiian kava's on my website, they are Awa Honokane Iki and Awa Mapulehu, they are both very good but I would say that the Honokane Iki is the stronger one of the two, the Mapulehu has a nice creamy like mild flavor and it is pleasantly relaxing.
Let me know if you folks have any questions, aloha.

Chris

Kavamole

I'm digging ...
Hi Chris,

I'd like to puchase some of your Kava but I don't know if you ship internationally.
(I've sent you an email some days ago ... )

Ralf

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Ralf, I am sorry but I did not get your email, I do ship internationally as long as it is not to a place where kava is illegal, where are you located, most international shipping is only $4, depending on the quantity you get. Let me know how I can help, aloha.

Chris

D

Deleted User01

I'm on it Chris, thanks. I'm looking forward to trying those new varieties. From what I understand, they are Freshly Harvested and Mellow tasting, should be perfect for mixing. I'm adding those to my Chemotype database because I'm reviewing them in the near future.

C

chickenpins

Hey Chris. I'll be in Hawaii later this year and am keen to try your kava. What's your instant kava powder like?

Thanks,
Jordan

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Chickenpins, I am on the Hilo side of the Big Island. I think you will find my Hawaiian instant a good kava to just mix and enjoy, it is a bit stronger than the Vanuatu instant. The micronized is stronger than the instant and it is also a mix and enjoy kava, it is just a tad bit more gritty but not very much, the particle size is very close. Let me know if you have any other questions or if you do get over to the Big Island, aloha.

Chris

D

Deleted User01

HerbalDude420, I just got my shipping notice from USPS. So I think the answer is yes.

CanAwa

1 kava 2 kava 3 kava COUCH
4 dollar
Hi Ralf, I am sorry but I did not get your email, I do ship internationally as long as it is not to a place where kava is illegal, where are you located, most international shipping is only $4, depending on the quantity you get. Let me know how I can help, aloha.

Chris
4$ shipping international ? To what quantity does the price change ?

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Chris awsome job on the site it looks great :woot:!!Flashing kava strain names ohhh i wanna buy :bigmoney:. So when i come to hawaii can i visit your farm:D

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
Chris,

Could you tell me the effects?

I also see that you have Mapulehu, didnt see that on the site last time.
I've been really wanting to try your root, but everythime I go to order, seems like you are sold out..lol
Must be good stuff.

Id really like to know the effects of each one.
Id like to also THANK YOU for adding chemotypes, and AVG. Kavalactones.

Mahalo

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Chris,

Could you tell me the effects?

I also see that you have Mapulehu, didnt see that on the site last time.
I've been really wanting to try your root, but everythime I go to order, seems like you are sold out..lol
Must be good stuff.

Id really like to know the effects of each one.
Id like to also THANK YOU for adding chemotypes, and AVG. Kavalactones.

Mahalo
Hi Endwatcher, the Papa Kea is a good body kava, the Honokane Iki is also good for the body but also has some of the head effect, the Mapulehu is more to the head and not too much to the body, they are all good and if you drink enough then you will get a stronger effect. There is a good stock of kava on my site now.
Let me know if you have any other questions, aloha.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.