What's new

new heady squanch

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxcar beatnik

Kava Enthusiast
Has anyone tried the new waka from squanch? I have some that should be here tomorrow and I'm looking forward to trying it out. Last time i had squanch waka I was sitting on a beach fishing for ten days straight. I love super heady kava and i was wondering if anyone could compare this new one to another type.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
@ThePiper I am getting stocked up with a new strain that is less balanced than my current strain is and definitely more heady. I brought some pounds of it from the sample stock I had with me on vacation along with current strain. And shipped a few out. The new stock arrived Wednesdsy while I am away so I will have the new strain available next week. And also a small amount of the balanced Waka left too.

boxcar beatnik

Kava Enthusiast
@ThePiper I am getting stocked up with a new strain that is less balanced than my current strain is and definitely more heady. I brought some pounds of it from the sample stock I had with me on vacation along with current strain. And shipped a few out. The new stock arrived Wednesdsy while I am away so I will have the new strain available next week. And also a small amount of the balanced Waka left too.
I didnt realize it was that new, sorry man! I'll write a review for it this weekend

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I need me that heady stuff ASAP boys. I've got a heady deficiency right now..

boxcar beatnik

Kava Enthusiast
Man it's all head. That root is made for all day Fiji style drinking. It kept me up most of the night but even at 12 tablespoons in 3.5 hours it want shaky. Great stuff.

KrunkMunster

Kava Enthusiast
Has anyone tried the new waka from squanch? I have some that should be here tomorrow and I'm looking forward to trying it out. Last time i had squanch waka I was sitting on a beach fishing for ten days straight. I love super heady kava and i was wondering if anyone could compare this new one to another type.
The squanch waka is not the most heady IMO. I found it to be more of a balanced Kava; when compared to Cactus Loa Lawena, Kalm Pouni Ono, and the most heady of them all GHK Moi.

If you want supper heady, Moi is for you. :)

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
The squanch waka is not the most heady IMO. I found it to be more of a balanced Kava; when compared to Cactus Loa Lawena, Kalm Pouni Ono, and the most heady of them all GHK Moi.

If you want supper heady, Moi is for you. :)
Squanch is far superior but that's just my opinion.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Got the new heady strain bagged up last night and that is the current Waka now. The strain of Waka I had the last few months was balanced feeling like @KrunkMunster mentioned. New strain seems mostly heady to me.

Jimmyricky

Kava Curious
I was just thinking I would love to try this kava and I always check reviews before I purchase. But I know this is very new so probably will have to wait a week. Maybe like a batch number or letter to distinguish different batches would help when searching reviews in the future to know which one you are actually getting. Just an idea. Either way I will be trying this new batch ::happyshell::

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
I was just thinking I would love to try this kava and I always check reviews before I purchase. But I know this is very new so probably will have to wait a week. Maybe like a batch number or letter to distinguish different batches would help when searching reviews in the future to know which one you are actually getting. Just an idea. Either way I will be trying this new batch ::happyshell::
You can order it right now, it is my current stock Waka now. With the fall out from the cyclone damage my Waka supply changes every four months or so. Kind of fun getting to try the different strains. Yeah I have to come up with a way to let a strain change known to the public.

boxcar beatnik

Kava Enthusiast
This kava is awesome! It's all heady but not shaky or anxiety filled. The main effect i notice from it is calm euphoria. I wouldn't drink it near bedtime because you won't want to fall asleep, just lay in your bed and grin! In my opinion this is the perfect daytime kava.i used it as a replacement to my morning coffee yesterday and it was great. I didn't even have any caffeine withdrawals like i normally do so that said something as well. I'll do a proper review when i have a chance to drink it and write the review as it's coming on but at the moment I'm at work and don't have time. This kava gets an A+ for the ideal euphoric, daytime Fijian kava. This stuff was made to be drank Fijian style too. A little watered down and all day long!

Last edited:

ThePiper

Kava Lover
So I just ordered the Waka, so that means I'm getting the heady one right? Hope I didn't miss out on any coupon code:shifty::oops::arghh:

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Yeah I only have the heady strain Waka available now. Sorry though my sale was for the last week. I will have it in the mail today though. I keep a small mobile kava sales office in my car so I can hit the post office on my way home from work each afternoon for sales that come in during the day.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Cool. The main downside of not differentiating between batches in my opinion is that we can't write up a formal review of each one using the forum tool but I guess I could always comment on my original review to update my thoughts on the latest root based incarnation of the mighty squanch

Status
Not open for further replies.