What's new

New member saying hello

Skunkworx

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone here. I had an account on here some years ago but I seem to have forgotten the email associated with it.

I've been using Kava for about 3 years and am just returning from a 5 month break. Hand on heart I can say Kava is a precious, wonderful thing that makes meditation, reading and most other things not only more enjoyable but adds depth and clarity to them. Thanks to the Kava Society / Root & Pestle for making and distributing such great Kava. I'm in Korea where it seems to be legal but like anything here, it depends on the whims of the customs offical or other yet to be discovered offical powers.

Hope everyone is having a good one and I hope I can be of some service here.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone here. I had an account on here some years ago but I seem to have forgotten the email associated with it.

I've been using Kava for about 3 years and am just returning from a 5 month break. Hand on heart I can say Kava is a precious, wonderful thing that makes meditation, reading and most other things not only more enjoyable but adds depth and clarity to them. Thanks to the Kava Society / Root & Pestle for making and distributing such great Kava. I'm in Korea where it seems to be legal but like anything here, it depends on the whims of the customs offical or other yet to be discovered offical powers.

Hope everyone is having a good one and I hope I can be of some service here.
Welcome back! Yeah that's a bummer with customs, there has been many new vendors, question is if it can make it to you out in Korea.
Bula ::KavaChug::