What's new

New Members Forum

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I just noticed that there is a new forum called the "New Members Forum". I recommend that everyone "watches" that forum as well as the Lounge here, so that we may greet new members that post there!!! There is one person there all alone as we speak!!! ::happyshell::

DirTJerz

Error 404
Hmm, I hope it adds to the forum. To me, "New Member" areas always feel like a way to separate intros from the "real" conversations and members. But I'm sure to others they feel like an easy way to dip their toes in.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
I think it is good that we now have a separate "room" for the newbies, their introductions, questions and our welcoming words and responses. In addition to preventing the lounge from being too crowded with similar threads, new members can also find it easier to find answers to their questions.

Kava_newbie

Mi Kava, su Kava
I think it is good that we now have a separate "room" for the newbies, their introductions, questions and our welcoming words and responses. In addition to preventing the lounge from being too crowded with similar threads, new members can also find it easier to find answers to their questions.
I agree with Henry G. I wasn't too put off before I posed my first of many questions but having a different forum, might help. Or something that jumps out or stands out in BOLD to help the newbie out somehow. I personally used the chat to ask a couple questions my first trip here, the guys were very helpful. I've never been on a forum type site before, but as my first experience, it's been a good one.