What's new

Vendor News New Product Launch - Kava Mints

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Kalm with Kava is pleased to be launching a new product: kava mints in two great flavors; Cinnamint and Orange. These kava mints were created by Kalm with Kava founder, Mike Munsell, and took almost a year of product research and development. We’re really happy to bring them to market and added to our website shop. A tingling and then numbing of your tongue will be the first indication that these minty pastilles offer a new way to experience kava's relaxation effects. Our kava mints are made with premium kava extract from our regular kava varieties and natural flavorings. Each mint contains 50g of kava root extract. It’s long been known that cinnamon is one of the best spices for masking the earthy taste of kava, some suggest even making it more potent. So, creating a “Cinnamint” spicy, kava mint seemed like a great idea. And our orange kava mints were created for those who like a more citrusy, zesty flavor. We’re excited to invite you to give our latest kava product a try.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Kalm with Kava is pleased to be launching a new product: kava mints in two great flavors; Cinnamint and Orange. These kava mints were created by Kalm with Kava founder, Mike Munsell, and took almost a year of product research and development. We’re really happy to bring them to market and added to our website shop. A tingling and then numbing of your tongue will be the first indication that these minty pastilles offer a new way to experience kava's relaxation effects. Our kava mints are made with premium kava extract from our regular kava varieties and natural flavorings. Each mint contains 50g of kava root extract. It’s long been known that cinnamon is one of the best spices for masking the earthy taste of kava, some suggest even making it more potent. So, creating a “Cinnamint” spicy, kava mint seemed like a great idea. And our orange kava mints were created for those who like a more citrusy, zesty flavor. We’re excited to invite you to give our latest kava product a try.
Mike sent me some of these shortly before he passed. I wish we had more time to talk about them.

The cinnamon is a game changer. It completely obscures the earthy flavor of kava 100%. You're simply left with a numb face. These mints are tiny, so eating a few is easy, but watch out, that 50mg kl will sneak up on you. They're powerful.

I highly suggest picking some of these up. The orange flavor is familiar and smooth, but that cinnamon, boy that's a new beast in the market. It's fantastic.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
They look really nice. If I can ask a bit more about the kava essence, how much dry root would you say goes into a box? Same as I use for a large bowl of Kava?

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
And I don't consume products containing palm oil, which is one of the major reasons for current deforestation (rainforest is destroyed to build plantations for the African Oil Palm, killing many different animal species like the Orangutan).

So it's a nice idea, but I don't want to support the usage of palm oil with my purchase.

Last edited: