What's new

new to forum

deadmanish

Kava Curious
hey im new to this forum and i want to know the kava that is anxiety less and works for social anxiety also it should be a long lasting kava.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Welcome! I recommend Boroguru from Bula Kava House, or Gourmet Hawaiian Kava. Both are supremely relaxing, and long lasting kavas that are great for anxiety of any type.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
hey im new to this forum and i want to know the kava that is anxiety less and works for social anxiety also it should be a long lasting kava.
Welcome, deadmanish. I suffer from anxiety and social anxiety and I found that Gourmet Hawaiian Kava's Mo'i is the most social kava I've had. I put it to the acid test this weekend at a big ol' drinkin'-drunk party and flew through it with flying colors. Great stuff for that particular application.

Last edited:

Mesh

Kava Curious
Welcome deadmanish,

I'm also fairly new to the kava scene so I can't give you advice from my own experience. But, from everything I have read I think your best bet would be with the Mo'i or Boroguru strain of kava. With that being said, kava seems to effect everyone a little bit differently. So you're probably best off grabbing a sampler pack from a reputable vendor such as; Global Kava Exports, Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, Bula Kava House to name a few.

mitchwFSU

Kava Curious
I'm new to the scene also but Almost every strain I've tried so far has made me want to talk more and be more socially active directly after consuming. For me, this does not last as long with the heavier kavas I've tried like stone. But it certainly did last a long time last night with the mahakea. Welcome.