What's new

New Tongan Kava and Discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

kavamedicine

Kava Curious
Hey guys. I'm sure most of you are subscribed to our newsletter. If not, go sign up, but you missed some news. We have two single cultivar Tongan Kavas available. They're called Kula and Akau, which are their true local names. I'm really excited because these are really amazing, and it's super difficult to get single cultivar kava from Tonga that doesn't have stems included. You guys are gonna love this kava. We're also offering a micro version of 'Eua, but we have very little of that right now, and it's going quick. You can see more information on the blog: https://blog.bulakavahouse.com/2017/05/19/tongan-kavas/
We're also offering a discount on Kula, Akau, and we just went ahead and threw in Borogu, and Taveuni Waka. It's $5 off 1 or 2 lbs.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Judd
Hi Judd, I live on the German/French border and, as I have run into problems with German customs before, am considering having Kava sent to a friend on the French side (where Kava seems to have a better chance of arriving, from what I've read). What is your experience shipping to France? When you ship internationally does the word "Kava" appear anywhere on the return address, box, or customs form? Man, I would love to get my hands on some Kula... Bula to you and keep up the great work.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Hi @Bula Kava House do you have them now? And will you have them for the Leka Hina? Cheers!
Sorry for the delay on this. The Akau has one of the most unique chemotypes I've seen in a Tongan kava at 542631. That's really interesting to me and would make me think it would be sedating. On the contrary though, this is a light and heady kava. Feels like what I would expect from a high quality heady noble kava.

The Kula is 452613. This is the one that seems more balanced to me, but the reviews coming in are all over the board. Proof that kava affects everybody differently, and that it's hard to predict effects from chemotype. Both Kula and Akau are around 6%.

I'm going to hold off on the Leka Hina info until we release it o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.