What's new

New varieties?

kl.NDG

Kava Enthusiast
Hey Judd, you have any new stuff in the works? the black bag was hotness, any other treats on the horizon or kava's from different areas? I love trying new kava's and have went through all of yours and the instant. I personally like the melo melo the most, black bag is definitely the strongest of the group but that isn't a regular.
just curious..

Ed!

Kava Enthusiast
Also wondering when the black bag kava might be back, since I missed out on the first batch.

For now though I'm eager to try Melo Melo and Boroguru as soon as they hit my doorstep.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
We're always looking out for new varieties. Right now I'm looking into a couple different Hawaiian strains, possibly Isa and/or Hiwa. It's all about finding the best quality at a reasonable price. I also have a Tongan sample being shipped to me.

Keep an eye out for "Black Bag" under its new name "Nambawan" in the coming weeks. Nothing promised, but I may have something in the works...

Ozzyfan121

Pretentious, Wannabe Philosopher
Judd, you are the man. That Black Bag was the holy grail, or at least the holiest grail I've encountered.

kl.new2kava

Kava Enthusiast
I don't know if it's possible or not, but I've heard lots of good stuff about mo'i. That would be a sweet strain to get as nobody else on the net has it right now.