What's new

New Vendor out of Canada.

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
In my search for a local supplier of kava I stumbled upon Bula Kava Distributors on Facebook marketplace (I am in Vancouver BC). After a couple messages back and forth they seemed legit so I bought a 1/2lb of their kava from BulaKava.ca to give it a try. This is some good strong fijian waka with a creamy, smooth taste, and an awesome option for any fellow Canadians as their shipping prices help ease the blow of kava prices these days. (They ship to the US as well)
Highly recommend giving this root a try if you're a fan of Fijian waka!
20210324_172822.jpg
20210324_172844.jpg
20210324_172811.jpg
20210324_173115.jpg

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
Anyone have any idea, how long the total shipping time would take, to ship from their Canada warehouse, to the U.S. East Coast ?

Bula_Kava

Health Canada Approved
Kava Vendor
Anyone have any idea, how long the total shipping time would take, to ship from their Canada warehouse, to the U.S. East Coast ?
Hello, my name is Mandip, I am the owner of Bula Kava Distributors Inc. bulakava.ca you can email me at [email protected] and provide me with your address and I would gladly ship whatever size you would like to your doorstep. Thank you theGrogfather for getting me in touch with this whole new world of Kava lovers.

Bula_Kava

Health Canada Approved
Kava Vendor
In my search for a local supplier of kava I stumbled upon Bula Kava Distributors on Facebook marketplace (I am in Vancouver BC). After a couple messages back and forth they seemed legit so I bought a 1/2lb of their kava from BulaKava.ca to give it a try. This is some good strong fijian waka with a creamy, smooth taste, and an awesome option for any fellow Canadians as their shipping prices help ease the blow of kava prices these days. (They ship to the US as well)
Highly recommend giving this root a try if you're a fan of Fijian waka! View attachment 11727 View attachment 11728 View attachment 11729 View attachment 11730
Thank you for this wonderful feedback theGrogfather. I finally got my account set up as the system wasn't liking my email address'. I'm new to this forum thing and will take a little time to get used to.

kavasurf

new to Kava and looking for Canadian vendors. I'll give this a shot and see how it goes. See it's $20 shipping to Ontario as well so wondering about the courier. I'll report back with my results