What's new

New vendor subforum

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
TruKava_Logo_2_360x.jpg

Hi kava lovers! We have a new vendor with us who it's getting the hang of interacting through the forums.

This is a company named "Tru Kava". No relation to "True Kava" that we may have known in the past.

This will be our first subforum dedicated to a company that solely makes kava extracts. No root powders here.

Bula!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Call me old fashioned, I like my muddy water.
Me as well, but I am intrigued by what appears to be a different extraction process than other extracts. I think we can all agree that most experienced traditional kava users find that extracts lack "something". Not sure why or how but they do....so a new extraction process has my curiosity peaked to see if it allows for a fuller experience.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Call me old fashioned, I like my muddy water.
Couldn't agree more, personally. I can see maybe something like this being useful say if you wanted to go on vacation but didn't want to lug all the necessary supplies around with you, but then again there's instant for that. I, like @Zaphod and @Henry, found this extract to be created markedly different than those we're used to seeing. Not only that, the guy who runs the company understands the science behind kava, which chemicals to avoid and which to target.

TRU KAVA

gettrukava.com
Kava Vendor

Hi kava lovers! We have a new vendor with us who it's getting the hang of interacting through the forums.

This is a company named "Tru Kava". No relation to "True Kava" that we may have known in the past.

This will be our first subforum dedicated to a company that solely makes kava extracts. No root powders here.

Bula!
Hi everyone!

We are glad to be here to tell you a little about The TRU KAVA project and the work we are involved in to try to help integrate kava more into modern culture in our current world...

Our goal with TRU KAVA is to set the industry standard for quality and safety in the mass market by providing top tier premier products made only from contaminant free, lab tested, premium kava varieties that have been safely used daily by islanders for over 3000 years. Absolutely no pesticides or industrial chemicals are used at any step of our process. Each batch of kava root is independent lab tested to ensure that it meets all of these strict quality and safety standards. Our products capture the full spectrum and depth of effects of the traditional kava drink in a palatable, easy to use form for the modern world and mass market. We are seeking to allow average consumers to experience the full effects of kava in its strongest traditionally prepared drink form while bypassing the tedious preparation and potentially unpleasant taste that deters many people. We have developed a line of different products, including our KAVAPLEX full spectrum kava oil, and our TRU KAVA shots, as well as a premium carbonated drink line that will be released soon.

However, TRU KAVA as an organization is just as about advocacy for education on modern kava as we are a manufacturer of products. As part of the modern movement surrounding kava, We are focused on providing truly safe and maximally effective kava products, as well as providing education to the public on the complex story surrounding Kava, explaining some of the myths, the difference between safe/effective and potentially questionable Kava products, and the many amazing benefits that Kava can offer when it’s done right. All of which are outlined by the large body of scientific literature that has been accumulating on kava over the last few decades.

We are the first company that is working with kava at this level worldwide and advocating for its many medical applications for both humans and animals. Kava is one of the most well studied medicinal herbs in the world, and is generally looked at within the ethnobotanical sector of the scientific community as the most powerful natural anxiety and insomnia relieving compound available (when sourced and prepared correctly) that is also virtually side effect free.

Many experts and those of us in the ethnobotanical community believe that kava has the potential to surpass CBD in popularity in the coming years within the mass market, due to the fact that it seems to offer much better results clinically for anxiety and mood disorders but also has a vast array of additional applications as well. Cameron George (our company founder) also currently works with a with a large global network of several thousand functional medicine physicians, with whom he heads research and development for various clinical therapeutic products and many multitherapeutic protocols which extend far beyond just kava use in the field of functional/regenerative medicine. Cameron has spent years working with leading experts and influencers developing these multitherapeutic protocols for anxiety and mood disorders, PTSD, and autoimmune conditions in general (which in many cases is a main underlying contributor in these conditions). These include all physiological therapies and neural retraining strategies for processing trauma and shifting the bodies learned fight/flight response).

Cameron has also gained extensive experience working with physicians helping them integrate kava into their clinical practices as well. Kava is one of the primary most effective tools that these physicians use consistently in all of their protocols because of its ability to help the body process trauma and help shift this learned fight/flight response by strengthening the parasympathetic nervous system when used over time.

More about TRU KAVA founder Cameron George:

Cameron is a researcher, writer, entrepreneur and the founder of TRU KAVA. The TRU KAVA project all came out of Cameron's years long battle back to health from autoimmune disease that was accompanied by perpetual severe anxiety and daily seizures. Discovering kava allowed Cameron to easily safely transition off dangerous Benzodiazepine drugs that he was on (and highly addicted to) with little to no withdrawal symptoms. This was the key factor that gave him leverage over his disease process and allowed him to eventually rebuild his health overtime through a myriad of different additional lifestyle strategies and therapies. Since Discovering these effects, Cameron spent many years investigating every aspect of Kava and has collaborated with many of the most prominent experts in the world within the fields of Kava research and historical Kava use. TRU KAVA is an initiative to educate on the clear distinction that the scientific literature and historical accounts have made between Safe and questionable Kava products, as well as to advocate for the use of only lab tested safe Kava varieties.

1611392738720.png

Website: KAVAPLEX, made from premium noble kava. – TRU KAVA (gettrukava.com)
1611392819634.png