What's new

Vendor News New website

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Bula Folks,

I finally upgraded to a more user friendly eccomerce store. Same name and link as before:

Since I can fit up to 3 pounds in the flat rate priority mail padded envelope I use, I set up all the Kava bundles I have available with their own product link. So make sure you scroll down the main product page to see all the Waka and Lawena single pound, 2 and 3 pound bundles, as well as Walka and Lawena combination bundles options available. And like before I give a discount for 2 and 3 pound boundles. And even when you order 3 pounds it will still be a flat rate shipping price of $8.40.

Have a Squantastic day,
Joe

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Bula Folks,

I finally upgraded to a more user friendly eccomerce store. Same name and link as before:

Since I can fit up to 3 pounds in the flat rate priority mail padded envelope I use, I set up all the Kava bundles I have available with their own product link. So make sure you scroll down the main product page to see all the Waka and Lawena single pound, 2 and 3 pound bundles, as well as Walka and Lawena combination bundles options available. And like before I give a discount for 2 and 3 pound boundles. And even when you order 3 pounds it will still be a flat rate shipping price of $8.40.

Have a Squantastic day,
Joe
It looks very nice, good job! I see you kept the cool pics..;)

Picked up a pound, works well except if you add an extra pound on the shopping cart it won't apply the discount, but I am just nitpicking.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
It looks very nice, good job! I see you kept the cool pics..;)

Picked up a pound, works well except if you add an extra pound on the shopping cart it won't apply the discount, but I am just nitpicking.
Yeah that is why I created 2 pound and 3 pound listings so the discount is already built in. No need to add stack singles anymore and adjustment refunds through paypal all the time. Thanks, I need new packaging pics but wanted to roll it out as fast ad I could. Need the forest green tree peeker Waka bags to show up lol

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
What's your reason for not doing overseas shipping?
Well I have a demanding day job and trying to simplify my little side Kava gig as much as possible. Plus with the pandemic, I can have all my orders picked up from home and not even step foot in a post office when just doing US sales. And you have no control on what goes on with your shipments once they leave the border. And we have to go in person to put in the custom forms.

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
Well I have a demanding day job and trying to simplify my little side Kava gig as much as possible. Plus with the pandemic, I can have all my orders picked up from home and not even step foot in a post office when just doing US sales. And you have no control on what goes on with your shipments once they leave the border. And we have to go in person to put in the custom forms.
I thought you could fill out those forms online. If you where a registered customer.