What's new

Newish to kava, looking for help and recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muskava

Kava Curious
Hello everyone,

Great forum! So much information to get from here, I know it will greatly help my kava journey.

I'm not brand new to kava (currently drinking kava Kauai instant and Fiji), but new to good kava! But I'm considering ordering from GHK just due to the amazing variety they seem to have.

Any suggestions for someone who doesn't want anything too hard hitting? Just one to take the edge off and put a smile on my face? And maybe rest my muscles after yoga? I'm open to multiple options!

I made some pretty bad kava choices in the past little whiile(kona, pills, tincture)..so I'm a little leery of ordering without checking!

Thanks!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi! Welcome to the forums. Great to have another kava lover aboard. Consider us the refugee camp from the vast sea of sub par products.

If you're looking for uplifting kava I would like to point you to any Hawaiian variety. They are generally less sedative and more energizing. I'm sure Chris from Gourmet Hawaiian Kava will chime in as well as the legions of fans of Bula Kava House. Bula kava's nambawan is very uplifting, if you use a minimal amount. Also tastes good (subjective) too.

D

Deleted User01

Yup, the GHK sampler pack would do the trick. 3 strains and 3 types (instant, micronized and powder). If you like Farm Fresh Hawaiian Kava, then hold on to your bonnet. GHK does periodic Harvests and you never know which Kava Strain they will release next. Kinda unique. I can't wait to get the Hiwa, you don't see that one to often. FYI, that one may be too strong for what you want.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Welcome MusKava, any of the Hawaiian varieties that I sell would be great for you except the Hiwa, it does hit a bit harder than the others. I think the sample pack would be a good start but like I said any one would work. Let me know if you have any questions about the Hawaiian Kava. Aloha

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.