What's new

I Love Kava Friday Nice after a hard week!

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
GHK Kumakua is the best tasting kava I've tried, although I hear GHK Nene tastes even better. It seems the GHK kavas always smell good and fresh. I guess thats what you get when you buy directly from the grower. Love it. That reminds me I need to order some Mo'i micro soon.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
GHK Kumakua is the best tasting kava I've tried, although I hear GHK Nene tastes even better. It seems the GHK kavas always smell good and fresh. I guess thats what you get when you buy directly from the grower. Love it. That reminds me I need to order some Mo'i micro soon.
I take pride in my processing so that the kava actually taste good and smells great. There are things I do that really affect the taste and smell. Enjoy.

Chris

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
It's called Gourmet for a reason, I look forward to the Kumakua, haven't tried it yet.