What's new

No current batches hit the spot

This has been my experience for the last 4 years or so. Maybe 1 out of every 20 bags I get gives me a hint of the old kava ‘magic’ I used to feel more regularly in the 2012 - 2015 era.

I just about never experience the full kava ‘rush’ anymore, when your ears start ringing, your whole body/mind are blissed out and you’re completely taken over by the kava. (In a good way) Occasionally I’ll get close, but never quite get there.

I’m sure most of you are sick of hearing me and @SelfBiasResistor talk about it already. :D
Do you think this is due to the holding back of the best Kava from export? I've been wondering about this exact thing for awhile.

LBS494

Because I don't believe there is anything illicit, immoral, or unethical about ignoble kava, I don't judge anyone. That being said, from my experiences, ignoble/tudei kava sucks in the long run, if you plan on feeling healthy and productive the next day or so. If you don't have a problem with it, so be it, but I have no inclination to drink tudei ever again. Again no judging anyone else going on on my part.
I love my root of happiness papua new guinea kava that I just found out is Tudei - no nausea,no hangover just pure blissful sleep - and I am 56 years old! -