What's new

Noble Clouds Kava e-liquid Website is up!

Timothy Lanier

Noble Clouds E-liquid co-Owner/partner
Kava Vendor
we still have to integrate our payment platform and get some content up, but the site is up! www.nobleclouds.net. Let me know what ya think. Look forward to catching up with our kava forums family very soon. Please don't get offended if I do not reply to questions or comments in a "speedy" fashion.... I barely have time to breathe right now.

dino9832

Kava Enthusiast
Just FYI, the website keeps jumping to a secure "https" link. Google Chrome flags it as a dangerous site saying something about "Your connection may not be private."
You can click through by going to googles advanced options.

Other than that, the site looks REALLY good!

Timothy Lanier

Kava Vendor
Just FYI, the website keeps jumping to a secure "https" link. Google Chrome flags it as a dangerous site saying something about "Your connection may not be private."
You can click through by going to googles advanced options.

Other than that, the site looks REALLY good!
Dino thanks so much for the feedback! We are gonna work through this issue asap!

schatz

itchin for kava
Does this stuff actually work?
Yes it does, for me it is very relaxing,not quite as strong as a good traditional squeezing of root, but definately relaxing and gives you acomfy feeling. Tastes very good also unlike drinking although my wife dosent really appreciate the exhale. I usually wake up an hour or two after going to sleep and am wide awake for a couple hours, about 4 hits on my vape and I am off to sleep in a few minutes. Working really well for the last few weeks. Good luck and highly recommend.

Timothy Lanier

Kava Vendor
Yes it does, for me it is very relaxing,not quite as strong as a good traditional squeezing of root, but definately relaxing and gives you acomfy feeling. Tastes very good also unlike drinking although my wife dosent really appreciate the exhale. I usually wake up an hour or two after going to sleep and am wide awake for a couple hours, about 4 hits on my vape and I am off to sleep in a few minutes. Working really well for the last few weeks. Good luck and highly recommend.
Welcome to the Noble Clouds family Jon!... Glad you are enjoying our special blends.

schatz

itchin for kava
Welcome to the Noble Clouds family Jon!... Glad you are enjoying our special blends.
Thank you for making such a wonderful vape. will definately order more. Although it goes a long way when you only vape a few hits here and there, so it might be a couple months, Thanks again.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I vape regular E-liquids, quit smoking analogs 6 years ago, I am looking forward to trying these. :)