What's new

Non-controversial and boring Friday Thread.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Well, it looks like there is weather in Denver today. I'm not sure if there is weather in other places.

boring_denver.png

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It's 90 in Nashville, and I'm not the least bit happy about it. I'm already wishing it were fall.

D

Deleted User01

What's so good 'bout Friday. Just another day in paradise. Aw rats, it just started raining again in San Antonio. Well, good news for the drought.

Last edited by a moderator:

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
Had the day off of work so i volunteered at habitat for humanity. Just between me and kavaforums I admit i had secret intentions. I really wanted the free t shirt you get if you volunteer. Plus I believe in karma. And free t shirts. (y) Its 85 degrees and sunny and almost 4pm. Time to switch from jeans and shoes to shorts and flip flops and sit in the sun with a tall cup o' kava

D

Deleted User01

Had the day off of work so i volunteered at habitat for humanity. Just between me and kavaforums I admit i had secret intentions. I really wanted the free t shirt you get if you volunteer.
Aw come on Charlie Brown, I thought you went there with the intentions of finally being able to work side by side with the little red headed girl. :LOL: