What's new

Ofa's Kava

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hey kava lovers. We were on the zoom chat last night w/ Bruce from Ofa's kava, and he let us know his website is now back up and running.

1KG of 2014-2019 Pouni Ono going for $100/kilo, or $45.36 per lb.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
How was the product? You never told us what you thought.
Heady heady heady. Wow, this is a kavain packed kava. Taste was fantastic with a medium body. I'm sorta cautious to speak too highly of it in case it disappears, but yeah, two thumbs up from me. An old member named PrincePhilip always remarked that some Tongan kavas had an ability to "Tong", and this one does just that.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Heady heady heady. Wow, this is a kavain packed kava. Taste was fantastic with a medium body. I'm sorta cautious to speak too highly of it in case it disappears, but yeah, two thumbs up from me. An old member named PrincePhilip always remarked that some Tongan kavas had an ability to "Tong", and this one does just that.
Haha, teasing me again Kapm! ;) i would definitely have ordered from these guys sometime ago if they shipped over this way.

I do definitely still like my heady kavas.

Kelai, Tongam Choice, Tongan Family reserve are lovely in that sense, very anxyolisis too.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Lol, well damn it I was wrong again.

Ofa DO ship to me.

I just ordered a kg. I don't F☆€k about lol!

verticity

I'm interested in things
I have not tried mine yet, but shipping (from Utah) was amazingly fast! I ordered on Thursday last week right after seeing this thread and it was delivered on Saturday..

tonythefiddler

Kava Curious
Well under normal circumstances, in general when web shopping, I would say that what you see and can select from are the available optiins.
I guess it was too good a deal and they took it offline, I’ll just get a few 6 ounces I guess. It’s still not THAT expensive, 67 with shipping is what most vendors charge anyway and you get 2 extra oz with that since it’s 18 in total.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I guess it was too good a deal and they took it offline, I’ll just get a few 6 ounces I guess. It’s still not THAT expensive, 67 with shipping is what most vendors charge anyway and you get 2 extra oz with that since it’s 18 in total.
Hey sorry about that. I always take the amount and convert it into lbs for us westerners. That usually involves me breaking it down by the kilo.

tonythefiddler

Kava Curious
Hey sorry about that. I always take the amount and convert it into lbs for us westerners. That usually involves me breaking it down by the kilo.
Ah I figured that after maybe lol thanks though. I got a few 6 ouncers and might grab a full kilo if I like it enough. Either way you it’s cheaper than most and apparently strong.