What's new

Off topic forum

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
I'm part of a motorcycle forum that has an off topic subsection. It's cool if you just want shoot the breeze with other members about any old thing, not necessarily related to motorcycles.

What do you think about maybe starting one here? It would be cool to chat with you guys about non-kava stuff as well. Off topic stuff, funny you tube videos, music etc... You could potentially make it members only. Thoughts?

Bert07

Me like da kava
Sounds like a swell idea Buddha. Maybe even a chat room for the krunked foes online who just feel like mingling and like you said..just talk about anything. Count me in

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
Personally I don't always like live chatting. Sometimes it's fun, but I've grown to like the "pace" of forum discussions.

Bert07

Me like da kava
I know what you mean, but some other times it's nice to have flowing convos when we've had a few shells. Forum posts can be a bit tooo slow paced because you post something and then nobody posts a response til the next day or even later. It's the closest thing to a kava bar scene, which by the way blows that there are none in my area and most other areas in the U.S. for that matter. I wish there was a way we could all come together and start up a few kava bars, maybe a chain in the U.S. and Canada.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I'm all for it as long as we have the rule that there will be no drug discussion.

Does that sound agreeable? If so I'll set it up in the morning.

Edit: I'm totally not insinuating that it would be a problem, just that it be a rule for the future.

Last edited: