What's new

Official Kava of Manchester United-Chelsea matches?

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
Today is the day I break through RT. So far I have had 4 tbsp of Mo'i, 6 gulps/shells. I have established mo'i as my easy beer substitution, even though I might get woozie today. I hear all of these amazing things about mo'i, even some saying that it is ultimately the best one. I am jealous. I am disappointed. I have no idea what they really mean. I am so tempted to pour a vodka tonic just to feel something. My day is dedicated to my sofa, the Premiere League, and mo'i. Anyone watching the match with me?

Note: I shouldn't say that I feel nothing. There is a dull feeling. I am slightly light headed. I just want something to smile about. I have no idea if I will break through this afternoon, this week, this month, this spring, etc...

Last edited:

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Good luck on breaking the RT' :)
I noticed in one of your first post you were pretty certain you were feeling effects few days ago...?
I know everyone is different, but I for one started with some very strong kava. "STONE" so
I would say I felt very mild effects with the first few try's...and then all of a sudden you just know!
Now over a month in, I have respect for kava..
I am a light weight when it comes to most chemicals...but I feel now that my tolerance is slowly going up, lol...
Not sure if this is normal or not, but I went from doing 1 tsp of instant Mo'i..with good effects...to 2 tsps,
Same with root powder, I started with 1 tablespoon with pretty nice results, and now using 2 tbsp's.....
I'm guessing it's mainly me trying to get to a certain "spot" of perfect peacefulness bliss...I'm certainly getting there! :)
Good luck!

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
Good luck on breaking the RT' :)
I noticed in one of your first post you were pretty certain you were feeling effects few days ago...?
I know everyone is different, but I for one started with some very strong kava. "STONE" so
I would say I felt very mild effects with the first few try's...and then all of a sudden you just know!
Now over a month in, I have respect for kava..
I am a light weight when it comes to most chemicals...but I feel now that my tolerance is slowly going up, lol...
Not sure if this is normal or not, but I went from doing 1 tsp of instant Mo'i..with good effects...to 2 tsps,
Same with root powder, I started with 1 tablespoon with pretty nice results, and now using 2 tbsp's.....
I'm guessing it's mainly me trying to get to a certain "spot" of perfect peacefulness bliss...I'm certainly getting there! :)
Good luck!
Yep... I got pretty messed up on some 11 yr but I don't feel that "messed up" is the intended result, especially with the especially conservative amounts I am using. Today, I have switched from a tablespoon of micro per 8oz to a tablespoon of micro to 4 oz, effectively doubling my rate of consumption. Since this seems to be considered GHK's easiest one, I consider this a safe afternoon. No work til' Monday...

Poivrier

methystified
Honestly, I would save the Mo'i for later, after having finished with the reverse tolerance.
My reverse tolerance needed a whole pound of low grade mahakea to be done...I am glad that it wasn't good kava as it would have been a waste ! I did felt effects but numbing, dull, diuretic and wobbly effects...the real kava euphoria started to shyly appears exactly with the last shells: exactly when the kava bag was empty lol :bored: but it was enough to made me consider buying another bag (of a better kava). I never regretted this decision :happy: