What's new

I Love Kava Friday Oh look, it's Friday!

FYS

Shell Shocked
12 hour shift today... you said it ... very very slow lol
I was expecting my kava tomorrow, but then my neighbor knocked on my door and said he took it in for me cause' he knows I work 12-15 hours a day, lol. It's a great Friday after all!!
Do you guys work Food Service/ Hospitality as well?

I've had lami waka, stone, Nene and honokane iki so far tonight. Probably too much. I need food.
How far apart did you space each type, about how much of each, and over what total period of time? Can I ask why do you it that way? Do you find you get better effects or more synergistic effects doing it this way? Is there a benefit to this over, say, mixing then all together into a blend and then taking it that way spaced the same and over the same amount of time?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Do you guys work Food Service/ Hospitality as well?
I work 7 days a week for the Post Office and Saturday and Sunday night as a security guard where I get paid to hang out here and watch TV, just very long hours on weekends till' the 26th.

Jerome

Kava Lover
There was no method to my madness. Just guzzling a little bit of everything I had on the shelf.

Reactions: EQ

Señor Chuggs

Friend of Kava
I had several different types last night too... BKH premium blend, Kava Time kadavu, and some others.

Sometimes (though not last night), I will blend a heady with a heavy into one batch, just to experiment. I like to play around with Waka/lawena blends.

I'd say last night was a pretty successful krunkventure. You second that, @Kavasseur ?