What's new

Order on hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grogorio

Kava Curious
I made an order yesterday with GHK but it's still showing "on hold" in my account. Other vendors usually send confirmation and ship same our next day. I was just wondering how long GHK puts orders on hold and why? Any chance I'll recieve my order before the weekend? :)

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
I made an order yesterday with GHK but it's still showing "on hold" in my account. Other vendors usually send confirmation and ship same our next day. I was just wondering how long GHK puts orders on hold and why? Any chance I'll recieve my order before the weekend? :)
Well yesterday was Christmas, so no surprise that Chris wasn’t filling orders. GHK is usually very quick with getting shipments out but considering the time of year it might be best to lower any delivery expectations you might have, especially since USPS is involved ;)

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
The hold means nothing, I process the orders as I get them, when I print a postage label you will get a email from paypal with the tracking number, if you paid with a credit card and do not have a paypal account then you will not get the email with the tracking number, you will need to email me directly for the tracking number. Please let me know if you have any other questions, aloha.

Chris

Grogorio

Kava Curious
The hold means nothing, I process the orders as I get them, when I print a postage label you will get a email from paypal with the tracking number, if you paid with a credit card and do not have a paypal account then you will not get the email with the tracking number, you will need to email me directly for the tracking number. Please let me know if you have any other questions, aloha.

Chris
Thanks Chris,
What address can I email for the tracking?

Grogorio

Kava Curious

Chris
Chris, you are awesome! Just got home from work and was very pleasantly surprised to find that my order arrived today! I sincerely apologize for doubting. That was way faster than I expected

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Chris, you are awesome! Just got home from work and was very pleasantly surprised to find that my order arrived today! I sincerely apologize for doubting. That was way faster than I expected
I am glad you got the kava and I am real glad that your happy. Let me know if you ever have any problems or questions. Enjoy the kava, and Happy New Year. Aloha.

Chris

kavagirl37

Kava Curious

Chris
Mine has said "on hold" since Thursday as well

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Mine has said "on hold" since Thursday as well

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.