What's new

Out of stock from a lot of vendors

kavasam

Kava Curious
I drink a lot of kava. Recently the 3 main vendors I buy from plus a fourth are showing out of stock on some of their offerings. That never used to happen except with one of them which is chronically out.

Is there some kind of "disturbance in the force" like overall supply chain issues or something? We're far enough away from the COVID supply chain trouble that I wouldn't think that would be an issue.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I drink a lot of kava. Recently the 3 main vendors I buy from plus a fourth are showing out of stock on some of their offerings. That never used to happen except with one of them which is chronically out.

Is there some kind of "disturbance in the force" like overall supply chain issues or something? We're far enough away from the COVID supply chain trouble that I wouldn't think that would be an issue.
Are these vendors large suppliers? If the answer is no than it is not all that uncommon. Kava takes 3-4 years to mature and then, whatever extra time needed to properly process it into to the bags you end up with at home.

Manga Ono Kava

Kava Vendor

If you're interested in Kava Tonga, I can help. Krunky, is right. When all that is done then you have to deal with logistics and that takes time as well.

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
Vanuatu has just had 2 cyclones which will have interrupted restock for many vendors- cancelled flights etc