What's new

Owners of Instant Kava, sublingual experiment

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
I just tried 1/4 TBSP of GHK Moi sublingually and and experiencing good effects. I just let it sit under my tongue while I walked my dog, it doesn't taste bad and I am experiencing ease in the head area and some body buzz.

If you are the experimental type please post your results. I think Instant Kava is the ideal choice for sublingual absorption since it is so concentrated.

I think this will be my day time goto method for work.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I think I've done this before, maybe because I had nothing to wash it down with lol. It makes sense that it would work nicely because we already know that chewing roots is extremely effective. In my experience, you can chew as little as 1/10 of your normal dose of kava if you are working with the whole lateral root hairs and get equal effects. I doubt you'd get quite that amount of potency when sublingually consuming instant but it may boost it a bit.

I don't know

Kava Enthusiast
I let micro absorb sublingually every night before bed so I don't have to use the bathroom as much compared to making a drink. It works fine for me. Boroguru about 1 hour before bed for pain and then Nene about 15 minutes before bed to help with insomnia.

StevenF

Kava Enthusiast
The sublingual method is supposed to give you faster effects and bypass the liver. It will go straight to your bloodsteam.