What's new

Micronized Kava Review Pana'ewa

betablocker

Kava Curious
Its 13:00. At work in my office, its my business so its not unusual for the others to hear me play music in my office (some uplifting tunes going on)
This is my first review, so let me get a few things out of the way. I would have given the wrong review of the taste following the options given. I found this Kava to have a slightly sweet vanilla aroma, the numbing effect came on right at the right time. I could drink this all day - its certainly no worse than the coffee I get given. Kidding.

Just got off the phone and found I chose my words okay, a slight stammer perhaps - but nothing significant.

I am 30 minutes in now and the warmth has come on like a hug, obviously brought in with the music.

Okay on making this I just put it in a small container which holds 5oz, put the water up to 3oz, then add the Kava, and shake the crap out of it for 5-10 minutes, then pour out the contents in to a glass - and this is when you can add 3oz flavour or whatever you want, but I just chose water.

Delicious, thank you Chris :) Very nice indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted User01

good review BetaBlocker. I have been trying to put a finger on the Panaewa effects but I think you just did. It appears to be a balanced Kava. Not too much of one thing or another but a good solid Kava none the less. I have used it during the daytime and it worked good. In other words, it didn't try to put me to sleep. I like reviews like yours where you describe the setting, that is important to me. Afternoon at work is when I do mine as well. Good job!