What's new

Powdered Kava Review Papa Kea Current batch 2022

Skinskava

70-80 g to 1 Liter-Day Dreamer- My Roots Run Deep-
cpReview
{"Grade":10,"Potency":10,"Mind":5,"Body":8,"Anxiety":10,"Sedative":6,"Taste":"7","Preparation":"First Wash- 75 Grams to 1.3 liter of water","Duration":"3-4 hrs","SideEffects":"Minor dry skin","Headline":""}
Wow,
This batch of Papa Kea was amazing. The fresh smell when I opened the bag was the first reminder I was delving into GHK. This experience was more balanced when compared to the batch in March of 2021. One unique thing I found was that the heady effects came back around later in the experience. These feelings tend to burnout usually in the first 30-45 minutes. I felt like I was floating on a cloud while my muscles melted into my couch. Papa Kea to me is a spiritual kava that I prefer to enjoy in solitude. It is a kava that helps me really delve inward and deal with some anxieties/ect (meditiative ) I have never found Papa Kea to
be a social kava. This 2022 batch caused less lethargy and was a bit less stimulating than previous experiences. There were no rough edges if you will with this one. Potent and balanced giving you the full spectrum of effects (although leans heavy for sure). Overall, as good if not better than previous experiences. Birk Kar shows some very close similarities to Papa Kea but apu holds a place at the top of cultivators in my mind. After my session I slept like a baby. Woke up with that distinct Papa Kea after glow where you cant help but smile. Thanks again @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Last edited: