What's new

Peace at last

Thuja

Kava Curious
For a while I thought kava was not going to work for me, it increased my anxiety and insomnia so I gave up for a couple weeks as I moved farther away from the herb that when you stop using it is just like coffee withdrawals (you all know the one I'm talking about), and If you believe that I have a bridge to sell you, conveniently placed between the upper and lower peninsulas of Michigan (read Michigan in Howard Dean's voice, ). Well today I had to try again for I have been in severe pain from muscle spasms in the thoracic spine due to not getting any sleep the past three weeks and guess what guys and gals, almost instant relief. What a wonderful muscle relaxer! Finally peace at last, and I now know that you all aren't just pulling my leg with your tales of this wonderful kava elixir! I hope to sleep well tonight after a couple more shells of Nambawan, wish me luck. Peace.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Hooray! Always so happy to hear when kava works out for a person’s needs.

I myself have insomnia at the moment from a cold virus. So I’ve mixed up some Squanch and am chilling on here while knocking back shells until I feel sleepy. :)

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Yup, Nambawan is some great stuff. Along with Kava Supreme they are the two that will knock me out quick. I did a 50/50 mix of the two a few weeks back and I could barely find my bed fast enough! Glad you found your way to some good root and relief.