What's new

Petition to have KWK micronized available on Amazon Prime

Would you order more KWK micronized if it were available for overnight shipping via Amazon Prime?

• Yes

• No

• Don't care, I have patience, unlike some people ;)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

All Hail Leon
I know most of KWK's lineup is available on Amazon Prime, and also the micronized Borogu and Pouni Ono are available (not on prime, but on Amazon "regular")...

This is a petition to KWK to have their micronized varieties available on Prime. I will often do some last minute shopping on Amazon and order the KWK powder overnight so I get it quickly. I would DEFINITELY order the micronized a lot more were it available for Prime. I'm impatient that way, don't judge. ;)

Now, I don't really know what it takes to get products into the Prime lineup, it may be a pain in the arse, but on the off chance it's not a big deal, I'm officially petitioning @Kalm with Kava to list their micronized products on Amazon Prime so they can be available for overnight shipping.

Anyone else interested in "signing" the petition? Would you order more KWK micronized if it were available for overnight shipping via Amazon Prime?

Jonathan

All Hail Leon
Doesn't Mike gain less profit off Amazon sales? I'd rather support the man because he deserves it.
I can dig that. I would also be curious if it's true. Thank you for raising that point. I would certainly prefer profits to go to Mike rather than Amazon, if possible. As I said I just notice that I am making quite a few overnight orders of the whole KWK root from Amazon, and if the micronized were available, I would certainly be ordering that instead. I find micronized works better for me on the day-to-day...

@Kalm with Kava , not to bug you, but if you do have a minute and could weigh in, that would be awesome. Do you get less profits overall from your Amazon orders, if that's not too private of a question to ask? Of course if you prefer not to say, also fine. :)

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Unfortunately this is true. There's a reason why Amazon is such a beast in the online market (88 Billion in sales for 2014 and approximately 44% of all online shopping). They take a huge cut from online sellers to be a part of this platform. With that said, we do like to offer our products on there for 2 reasons
A: Convenience for you guys who need kava guaranteed overnight or 2nd-day.
B: To show people who may only buy kava through Amazon that there is indeed a difference in quality and if they bought the bargain kava brands in the past and got sick, that doesn't represent kava as a whole.
So by all means, don't feel guilty if a Prime membership makes it easier for you to order there! All we ask is if you have a chance, leave us a review on the product. It helps combat the 1 star reviews we get that say the product tastes terrible [emoji38]:facepalm:o_O

Jonathan

All Hail Leon
Unfortunately this is true. There's a reason why Amazon is such a beast in the online market (88 Billion in sales for 2014 and approximately 44% of all online shopping). They take a huge cut from online sellers to be a part of this platform. With that said, we do like to offer our products on there for 2 reasons
A: Convenience for you guys who need kava guaranteed overnight or 2nd-day.
B: To show people who may only buy kava through Amazon that there is indeed a difference in quality and if they bought the bargain kava brands in the past and got sick, that doesn't represent kava as a whole.
So by all means, don't feel guilty if a Prime membership makes it easier for you to order there! All we ask is if you have a chance, leave us a review on the product. It helps combat the 1 star reviews we get that say the product tastes terrible [emoji38]:facepalm:o_O
Thanks for the reply! I will certainly do my best to think ahead and order from you rather than from Amazon. I didn't realize they took such a huge cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.