What's new

PNG Kava

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Wow. Seriously folks, if you are seeking out something strong, this stuff will blow your mind. Almost too strong for me, but suit yerselves.. ;-)

kl.rcoz

Kava Enthusiast
Read the review sounds interesting, but it is a little expensive with nausea onset. Let us know if there are 2nd day effects. I might consider buying it. Was the high better than stone or Solomon?

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Pretty comparable to those two, but Wow normally gives me a bit of nausea. Chief's new batch didn't rub me the right way, but I really liked it the first time I tried (when it had more punch). Kule PNG is in a league of its own for the first 25 minutes, but then peters off to a nice buzz thereafter.

kl.trevorlay

Kava Curious
after reading your Kavasseur review about it, I don't think its for me the overly intense 1st 25 mins or so sound like they could send me into a panic attack (which for me can be hard to get out of) but perhaps just taking less, and spacing out the shells it could be nice.

.. So much Kava to try! ..

kl.trevorlay

Kava Curious
well, Did not sound like the 1st 20 or so minutes where very soothing :) , Would be interested to know if any one ever did get anxious or have a panic attack on any kava?

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
I have never had a panic attack on Kava, but I've had panic attacks in other situations. I definitely know what a panic attack feels like. This stuff just gets you a bit dizzy and gives you an uncomfortable heart rate increase momentarily. Like I said, after 25 minutes you feel very calm, very relaxed. However, I would not recommend it to anyone who feels like those first 25 mins sound uncomfortable.

I'll tell it to you straight, trevor: drink Malekula Magic by Vanuatu Kava Store. That is absolutely the most soothing Kava you will find. That is a full-blown anxiety killer of a Kava. Trust me. Don't drink Solomon, don't drink Stone, don't drink this... just try out Malekula Magic.

kl.trevorlay

Kava Curious
Hmm, I already bought Stone and Solomon lol, We will see how it goes :p

EDIT : I was lucky enough to bet let (by my wife) to also order a half pound of Malekula Magic :)

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Just made some Isa from this vendor. Everything is funny!

Saving my nine-year-old for World's End. (Which of course won't happen, because John Frum will be returning to Vanuatu on 15th February, doncha know).