What's new

Popsicle with Kwk concentrate

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
I'm sure this has been thought of before but has anyone made Popsicles with KWKs Concentrate? Just sitting in my courtyard with the sun beating down and sipping on the concentrate drink, when it occurs to me that it would be cooling and relaxing to be sipping on frozen kava. Think I might run out in a while and buy myself some Popsicle supplies. Got one small bottle left to do a trial run and then will eagerly await the new concentrate formula release.
Anyone tried this idea? Good/bad/meh???

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
Damn that sounds tasty, I'd imagine it would work quite well.
Makes me want to try, but with the absence of said concentrate I honestly can't imagine sucking on a regular kava flavoured Popsicle and enjoying it :yuck:

Rooty2D

Kava Curious
My God , Kava popsicles , Kava slushies ,Kava ice cream (you know ice cream soup you make stirring it around with your spoon ) where will it end . The ice cream would have the fat that Edward says potentiates it . Thank you Kilakila

Last edited:

blindy107

Kava Lover
I'm sure this has been thought of before but has anyone made Popsicles with KWKs Concentrate? Just sitting in my courtyard with the sun beating down and sipping on the concentrate drink, when it occurs to me that it would be cooling and relaxing to be sipping on frozen kava. Think I might run out in a while and buy myself some Popsicle supplies. Got one small bottle left to do a trial run and then will eagerly await the new concentrate formula release.
Anyone tried this idea? Good/bad/meh???

Its good. I used to mix it with a little cream and a drop of vanilla extract then freeze to like a slushy consistency. Kinda like orange creamsicle style. Yummmmm

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Thanks! I was positive this had done before but hey - Im happy to be a trailblazer in the kava world :rolleyes:. Gonna try just the plain concentrate and @blindy107's recipe above.
I'll let you know the outcome.

boxcar beatnik

Kava Enthusiast
You could even make concentrate ice cubes and drink them in coconut water....i think this might be my new dinner beverage. Make grog in the coconut water and when your done use non groggy coconut water and the ice cubes to maintain as boosters