What's new

Powdered Kava Review Pouni Ono

Ricardo Piquant

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Light colored juice, with a distinctive chalky mild texture on taste with minimal numbing. Not much peppery taste. The effects sort of slowly built and built in creeper fashion... and just kept building! This one hit me squarely in the head... I just kept going up and up and up. Dare I say sativa like (just trying to be accurate). I didn't have much lower body effect, although I could literally feel it migrate from the head, down my neck, and into my chest, manifesting as a feeling of excitement that oddly might be anxiety inducing for some (whereas I love that feeling). Long story short, I just couldn't believe how the headiness came along from this juice! I've never drank any other kava with quite the same one dimensional heady, soaring, mind expanding effect. I absolutely loved this batch.

poolguy_cu

Kava Curious
Just got my hands on some of this today! I've been dying to try it but they've been out. Does not disappoint! Not anxious at all and very easy to drink. One of the mildest tasting kavas I've tried. Would recommend the Pouni Ono for sure!