What's new

Powdered Kava Review Premium Solomon Kava Powder - 1/2lb

krunkgod

Kava Enthusiast
I'm not sure how this one doesn't have more reviews, its one of the few kavas that I don't immediately look to grab another shell after I've my first two. Despite the chemotype it feels very heady, though it has equal parts heaviness to it. IME it's decent for socializing and anyone I've introduced this kava to has loved it. Very laid back, melt into the couch while having silly conversations vibe.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I'm not sure how this one doesn't have more reviews, its one of the few kavas that I don't immediately look to grab another shell after I've my first two. Despite the chemotype it feels very heady, though it has equal parts heaviness to it. IME it's decent for socializing and anyone I've introduced this kava to has loved it. Very laid back, melt into the couch while having silly conversations vibe.
Is this from Nakamal@home? I recently tried Kava Depot Solomon's Headhunter which seems better and stronger than the N@H Solomon.

I still leve their WoW kava regardless.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Is this from Nakamal@home? I recently tried Kava Depot Solomon's Headhunter which seems better and stronger than the N@H Solomon.

I still leve their WoW kava regardless.
If you look at where it's posted, you see where it's from.