What's new

Pretty good so far (Moi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Haven't had this for a long time. Pretty good so far. Was in a weird...lol ok WeirdER than usual place today. SO Drama: just say she thinks I'm big jerk. I think from being woried after she got depressed, had a siezure I politely sugested she just try cutting back on cigeretts or try a pipe. several packs a day.Then their's the car: Discovered it's got some leaks (by some I meen alot.). And a battery going to the great beyond.
That was after getting turned down for gig 9192399928311.
Sufficed to say I think I'm liking this batch a little more than the harvest from many years ago. Seems a little smoother and tastier, and not quite as whacked up side the head with caffien feel. Upbeat festive music is way more fun with it.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Rough week eh? Same here. We’re all in it together!
My son with special needs is started on a blood pressure med for calming after a grueling two hour evaluation appointment. Then today he overdosed on melatonin gummies bc the sitter from last night didn’t put the child proof cap back on properly and left it on the counter. He’s ok but that was wow.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Rough week eh? Same here. We’re all in it together!
My son with special needs is started on a blood pressure med for calming after a grueling two hour evaluation appointment. Then today he overdosed on melatonin gummies bc the sitter from last night didn’t put the child proof cap back on properly and left it on the counter. He’s ok but that was wow.
lol I humoursly sugest it's Gremlins and Zombies and or Zombie Gremlins.
Many years ago baby sitting my nephiews. Went to the bathroom, one of them decided a book case was actually a tree.
The other one decided that clearly dads laptop that was going to lower power mode needed some rootbeer---all while Iw as in the bathroom for just a short second.
As a follow up. Was asked to watch over some puppies they adopted. One of them decided that gee some home made brownies I made for the nephiews was actaully a doggy treats,
The other one decided: oh boy! fresh bagles! those are clearly dogtreats...from the top of a tall counter.. I don't know how the heck they got up their...I was even more amazed they didn't get horribly sick from eating 12 fudge brownies.
I think that was the lab.terrier mix...

Is it the weather?

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
lol I humoursly sugest it's Gremlins and Zombies and or Zombie Gremlins.
Many years ago baby sitting my nephiews. Went to the bathroom, one of them decided a book case was actually a tree.
The other one decided that clearly dads laptop that was going to lower power mode needed some rootbeer---all while Iw as in the bathroom for just a short second.
As a follow up. Was asked to watch over some puppies they adopted. One of them decided that gee some home made brownies I made for the nephiews was actaully a doggy treats,
The other one decided: oh boy! fresh bagles! those are clearly dogtreats...from the top of a tall counter.. I don't know how the heck they got up their...I was even more amazed they didn't get horribly sick from eating 12 fudge brownies.
I think that was the lab.terrier mix...

Is it the weather?
Haha! It’s crazy what small humans and animals can do in a short time. Impossible to always catch them in their mischief.

I blame the moon cycle!

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Haven't had this for a long time. Pretty good so far. Was in a weird...lol ok WeirdER than usual place today. SO Drama: just say she thinks I'm big jerk. I think from being woried after she got depressed, had a siezure I politely sugested she just try cutting back on cigeretts or try a pipe. several packs a day.Then their's the car: Discovered it's got some leaks (by some I meen alot.). And a battery going to the great beyond.
That was after getting turned down for gig 9192399928311.
Sufficed to say I think I'm liking this batch a little more than the harvest from many years ago. Seems a little smoother and tastier, and not quite as whacked up side the head with caffien feel. Upbeat festive music is way more fun with it.
And I, for one, just came into possession of an unopened 1/2 pound of Moi from a couple years ago. All this talk about variations between kava harvests is gonna make me scared to drink it without buying more of the current harvest to compare. But I imagine I'll just drink it and not worry. I do agree that the Moi I had more recently really seemed to complement music very very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.